Monday 30 June 2014

Barry M 'Blueberry', polish review

All of my friends know that I love nail polish so it was no surprise that on my birthday back in April Polish was my most recieved present. Despite April being a great time for flowers growing and 'April showers' it is also the most intense part of the school year as it is the run up to exams which began in May.
Due to the slight inconvience of having to revise all day everyday I haven't had a chance to use my new polishes, but bring on July! Since I have a lot more free time I can finally try out all the polishes I recieved! 
This one came from my great friend Danah who shares my passion for polish and certainly agrees that 'the first rule of polish addiction is- there is no such thing as polish addiction!' She gave me four lovely Barry M polishes but this one is definitely my favourite! 
The blue is not the average duck egg or navy but rather a nice mix between the two. It also dries slightly matte, so you can choose to emphasise this with a matte top coat or just a normal top coat to make it shine. It was really easy to apply and only needed one coat but two gave it the thickness I like- however one coat is good for a quick mani. 
The other great thing about this polish is that it dries extremely quickly so you can get on with your day without not being able to touch anything for 2 hours as it is touch dry within about 10 mins.
This is a great colour for the summer and for someone with blue eyes it works as an extra accesory! 

Here are my ratings for 'Blueberry': 
Chipping: 3
Shine: 4 ( depending on top coat) 
Richness of colour: 3.5
Classic ness: 2
Overall: 3.95

Love, 
Tash 
x



No comments:

Post a Comment