Monday 30 December 2013

Nails inc. Sloane Avenue and Chester feather effect polish review.


Today I'm going to review nails inc.'s polishes; Sloane Avenue and Chester feather effect polish. These are from the nails inc Nail polish diary collection available for £30. By the 28th december I was becoming tired of the festive colours.Don't get me wrong I love a good red or gold but I wanted to wear something to brighten up the wintry days .So,I opted for the colours under brighter months: April and June. The coral colour Sloane Avenue was really easy to apply and very thick so I only had to do 1 1/2 coats. It lasted well and only chipped a tiny bit (I think it was after I picked up the rocks) and the bright colour was a cheery reminder that summer was on its way. The Chester feather effect polish 
listed under June took a few more coats. As with any polishes like this you have keep applying in order to get as many of the small decorations as possible. However, after a few more coats it led to a lovely textured polish and the feather effect really showed. It lasted extremely well and was even hard to remove WITH nail polish remover. Overall two very good polishes and they definitely brought some sunshine to the otherwise cloudy English days.
Here are my ratings:
Chipping: 3.75
Shine:4
Richness of colour:3.5
Classic-ness: (It's a relatively 'hip' colour)2
Overall:3.75 

Love,

Tash 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment