Wednesday 31 December 2014

Nail's Inc. Top Coats Snowflake; 'Whitechapel' and 'Kensington Church Street'

'Whitechapel'
It's New Years Eve! And whilst all I've seen on Instagram for the last few days is #nyenails (btw follow me on Instagram for more designs @hellotnails *shameless plug*) I want to bring you back to just a week ago when we were all decking the halls and dreaming of a Winter Wonderland, yes Christmas!
These two polishes were crucial to some of my most popular and admired Christmas Manicures and I will not let the end of the Christmas season deter me from using them as I think they can be used all year round! I am of course talking about the two polishes 'Snowflake', one with gold flecks in it ('Whitechapel') and one with pure white snowflakes ('Kensington Church Street).

This is 'Whitechapel' on Nails Inc's 'Chelsea Green'
I used these on all sorts of colours this year, such as Essie's Mint Candy Apple, plain white polish, dark reds and lighter reds and many more. I used them just to make a funky fourth finger design or on all the fingers. Or my favourite thing to do this year was have it either on the top of the nail as a messy french tip or in a half moon at the bottom of the nail, either all the nails with just top or bottom, or alternating between the two.
They are really easy to apply, just the usual with glitter polishes, get a load on the end of the brush and dapple it on the nail to get even glitter coverage. Or just apply as a normal polish but do a few extra coats to really make it shine.
As with most glitter polishes it is the removing that is the difficult part, and I will often have to just pick the glitter off after removing most of it with polish remover.
'Kensington Church Street'
But overall I love these two polishes as they add so much fun to a manicure and make it look as though you have just dipped your hands in snow and it has stuck on to the nail!

Here are my ratings for 'Whitechapel' and 'Kensington Church Street':


Chipping: 4.5
Shine: 5
Colour: 1
Classic-ness: 3.5
Overall: 4.5

Love,
Tash
x


No comments:

Post a Comment