Monday 2 December 2013

Rococo Nail Apparel- Hypnotic Luxe review

Left picture:first done Right picture: 1 week later
As October rolled around and my summer tan and bright coral nails were officially a thing of the past, I made a trip to the nail salon to get my nails done.
This delicious purple colour was the obvious choice as Halloween was fast approaching and the slight metallic touch was calling me. I can't say I applied it myself since the lovely ladies at Margaret Dabbs nail salon did the hard job of  getting rid of the damage done by chlorine and the sun.
As the first coat was put on my pinky, I knew this colour was a keeper and made the decision to buy the colour (a very rare event).
This colour has gained many complements around the place, and some envious looks on public transport.
It held up very well and didn't lose its shine even after a week of being bashed by zips, showers, my hairdryer and pens.
Overall I love this colour and would recommend it to anyone looking for a nail polish that makes you feel cool when glancing at your nails. It goes very well with all clothes, especially as winter is approaching and while some are turning to the black items in their wardrobes it brightens up any outfit.
Here are my ratings for Rococo's Hypnotic luxe:

Chipping-(5 doesn't chip-1 peels off)  3.5
Shine- (5 shines like a diamond -1 matte) 4
Richness of colour- 3.5
Classic-ness- (5 1950s-1 2013) 3.5

Love,
Tash
x

No comments:

Post a Comment